IoT Gateway Development Kit for prototyping and deployment
30 June 2015
Advantech announces a comprehensive IoT Gateway Development Kit bundle with Intel Gateway Solutions for Internet of Things (IoT).
This solution features a pre-integrated software and hardware platform containing a Linux operating system, security and management features. This out-of-the-box solution simplifies customer deployment of IoT products and allows secure data aggregation, filtering, and analysis from edge devices to the cloud through Wi-Fi and/or even 4G technologies.
Speed innovation and maintain interoperability
The Intel IoT Gateway development kit is designed to speed innovation and maintain interoperability with legacy systems. Developers quickly develop, prototype, and deploy intelligent gateways that meet emerging IoT market requirements, while maintain¬ing interoperability with legacy systems, including sensors and datacentre servers. This solution is completely pre-configured and pre-validated with hardware, software, and security capabilities, and available now from third-party providers.
• Intel IoT Gateway, based on Intel Quark system-on-chips (SoCs) and Intel Atom processors, bring intelligence to the edge and easily interoperate with existing network applications and services.
• Intel development kits simplify integration, minimise development cost, and accelerate time-to-market with a complete solution that includes a fully configured board, chassis, power supply, antennas, and software.
• Standard-based interfaces enable Intel IoT Gateway to easily connect and interoperate with legacy systems, down to sensors and controllers and up to datacentres and the cloud.
• Kits include software from Wind River and McAfee Embedded Control 6.1 to monitor and protect data security by dynamically managing whitelists. Intel provides an integrated software stack with drivers and scripts that support the built-in hardware-based root of trust.
IoT design-in services
Leveraging Wind River services delivers a mix of embedded and vertical market expertise. They offer consultative leadership, deep technical capabilities, and innovative industry solutions to help you overcome your most strategic and pressing development challenges. Their industry-specific offerings span the entire project lifecycle, including consulting, architecture, design, development, porting, integration, and maintenance services; and their state-of-the-art platform simulation and test tools help accelerate deliverables and provide valuable reporting and documentation.
Training Services provide two solutions:
• Online Video: A private link with access code gives access to the official video from Wind River. This video helps the customer understand Intel IoT Gateway solution development.
• Onsite Services: This option is available by customer request for Wind River and Advantech professional trainers who deliver two days of training that helps you understand development and get started quickly.
Online Video Access is the standard offering when you order the Intel IoT Gateway Development Kit from Advantech.
Intel IoT Gateway development kit will be available for order in the third quarter of 2015.
Contact Details and Archive...