Vero Technologies’ stylish & versatile Veronex enclosure range
09 November 2022
Veronex is one of the most adaptable plastic enclosures on the market. It is available in three variants: IP64 sealed, handheld for portable applications & instrument cases.
Vero Technologies’ Veronex family is one of the most adaptable small plastic enclosures on the market. It is supplied as standard in RAL7035 grey, black or white with an attractive lightly textured scratch-resistant finish.
Veronex is available in four main variants:
• IP64 sealed to keep dust & water out.
• Handheld for portable applications.
• Instrument cases for portable, desktop & fixed applications.
• Optimised for housing TFT capacitive & resistive displays from 2 line to 7 inch.
There are four plan sizes & nine heights in all versions.
• Plan sizes: 90 x 50mm; 120 x 60mm; 150 x 80mm & 190 x 100mm
• Heights: 16, 24, 30, 32, 40, 45, 50, 60 & 80mm
• Internal PCB mounting bosses & slots for vertical PCBs (printed circuit boards)
• The design gives maximum usable space for PCBs & components
• Moulded in flame retardant UL94-V0 ABS
• Plastic & metal end panels
• Available in black, grey & white ex-stock
• Available in red, blue, green & yellow in any quantity on short order time
• Available in any colour subject to MOQ
• Fast in house modification service to suit specific applications
• Optional battery boxes
• Optional display cutouts
• Optional membrane recesses
• Optional vented end panels, belt clips & polycarbonate LCD viewing windows.
Screening & antimicrobial options
• To meet the requirements of specific projects, EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) screened versions with a choice of attenuation levels are available.
• Medical equipment OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) can specify Vero Technologies’ Veronex enclosures with lifetime antimicrobial properties that add a significant benefit to their products.
In-house modification capabilities
• Laser cutting
• Laser engraving
• Digital gradient & solid colour printing on curved & flat surfaces
• Screen printing
• Nickel, copper & silver EMC coatings
• Anti-microbial doping
• Custom moulding colours
• Different finishes
• Panel overlays
If you have a project with challenging timescales and demanding technical requirements, include Vero Technologies as part of your team. The earlier we are involved in the design cycle, the greater the contribution we can make. To contact us to discuss a specific requirement call +44 1489 776933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details and Archive...