Keysight to showcase innovations in electronic design at electronica 2022
01 November 2022
At electronica 2022, from November 15-18 at Messe München, Germany, Hall A3, Booth #506, electronics design, validation & test expert, Keysight Technologies will demonstrate its software-centric solutions across design & development environments that deliver intelligent insights to reduce risk & speed time-to-market. The solutions Keysight will showcase range from PathWave Design EDA software to benchtop test instruments to a connected car test solution.
Keysight will deliver the following demonstrations to accelerate electronic design:
Power & bench measurements
• Keysight's next-generation bench instruments enable accurate testing on new measurement challenges engineers face today – from everyday multimeters, increasingly higher output power supplies, and precision SMUs (source measure units) to advanced instrumentation and software in battery characterization and emulation.
• Keysight’s Robotic Process Automation offers a simple, interactive, no-code automation software for R&D engineers to debug and verify circuits.
• Keysight’s new 7-in-1 digital InfiniiVision Oscilloscopes feature patented technology to provide one million full screen waveform updates per second to capture infrequent design glitches.
Digital & RF communications
• Keysight’s Infiniium EXR and MXR-Series lab oscilloscopes offer views of crucial signals to go from symptom, to root cause, to resolution, in minutes versus hours.
• Keysight’s Test PCIe® Rx-Channel-Tx tests high-speed digital designs across all product development stages – from design and simulation to analysis, debug and compliance test.
• Keysight’s X-Series Signal Analyzers, X-Series Signal Generators and PathWave Vector Signal Analysis provide advanced analysis including demodulating Bluetooth/LTE/5G/WLAN signals and showing error vector magnitude values (EVM) values, performing phase noise measurements, real-time measurements and pulse analysis.
• Keysight’s PNA-X Network Analyzers enhance component characterization, providing existing PNA-X measurements such as S-parameter, gain compression, intermodulation distortion, and noise figure, as well as nonlinear distortion measurements like EVM (error vector magnitude), NPR (noise-power-ratio) or ACPR (adjacent channel power ratio) under modulated stimulus conditions.
Accelerating design & innovation
• Keysight's PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) offers a complete workflow for designing and verifying memory systems and high-speed Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) links.
• Keysight’s X8712A IoT Device Battery Life Optimization Solution and the IOT8720A IoT Wireless Test Solution provide the measurements needed to bring IoT (internet of things) devices to market.
• Keysight’s Connected Car Solutions include high-speed digital, radio frequency (RF) and power electronics design and test solutions to bring autonomous and electric vehicles (EVs) to reality faster.
Additional information about the event is available at: www.keysight.com/us/en/events/europe-middleeast-africa-india/tradeshows/electronica.html
Contact Details and Archive...