Mouser aims to inspire innovation at electronica 2022
11 October 2022
Global Authorised Distributor to exhibit in Hall C3 Booth 578.
Component distributor, Mouser Electronics will be exhibiting at electronica 2022, the world’s leading trade fair & conference for electronics, in Munich, Germany from 15 November through 18 November 2022. Mouser will once again partner with TTI, Inc to exhibit in Hall C3 at Booth 578.
Throughout electronica 2022, the Mouser booth will feature a “spin-to-win” game and prize draw. Alongside this, attendees can relax and enjoy a hot drink at the Mouser coffee bar. Visitors to the booth will also have an opportunity to use the Mouser Customer Service Pod, where the team will guide attendees through the Mouser website and answer all queries.
Mouser will be running its ever-popular “spin-to-win” game, open to all visitors to the booth. In a change to previous years, the game will use gesture control to initiate the spin, giving visitors the chance to win one prize from a host of gadgets and dev tools, such as a high-quality miniature multi-tool or a multimeter test device.
Mouser Coffee Bar
Attendees can relax and catch up with others over a hot beverage at the coffee bar. A barista will serve all visitors coffee in a Mouser/TTI branded cup, with the option to take home a ceramic Mouser mug.
Customer Service Pod
The customer service team will be on hand to offer attendees demonstrations and guidance on how to use the extensive range of services and tools on the Mouser website, including the FORTE Intelligent BOM (bill of materials) tool, the Price & Availability Assistant, ECAD (electronic computer-aided design) design library and Mouser’s useful conversion calculators. The Mouser team will also be available to answer questions regarding orders and delivery times and to offer suggestions for technical resources that buyers and designers may find useful.
Online Prize Draw
Mouser will also be running an electronica 2022 online prize draw, where registrants can enter to win one of the following prizes:
• ams OSRAM Evaluation Kit for AS7050
• Maxim Integrated MAXREFDES178 AI Cube Camera Reference Design
• Microchip Technology EV70N78A Development Board
• Molex MINI-FIT 18-24AWG Crimping Hand Tool
• NXP Semiconductors i.MX RT1060 Evaluation Kit
• onsemi NCN26010BMNEVB Adapter Board
• Renesas Electronics CK-RA6M5 Cloud Kit
• Silicon Labs xG24-PK6010A EFR32xG24 +20dBm Pro Kit
• STMicroelectronics STEVAL – ASTRA1B Development Kit
• TDK InvenSense SmartIndustrial™ Sensor Eval & Development Kits
• Texas Instruments AWR1843AOPEVM Evaluation Module
• Würth Elektronik Horticulture LED Development Kit
Mouser’s Electronica 2022 online prize draw is open for entries from 10 October to 2 December 2022.
To enter the prize draw and to learn more about Mouser’s exhibition at electronica, visit: https://emea.info.mouser.com/electronica-2022
Contact Details and Archive...