Our versatile 1593 family ticks a lot of boxes
03 August 2022
The 15 sizes of the IP54 1593 ABS family have a wealth of standard options to meet the most demanding requirements for a handheld instrument housing.
The 1593 family
The IP54 sealed general purpose 1593 ABS family has a wealth of options as standard to meet the most demanding requirements for a general-purpose handheld instrument housing. 15 sizes, from 60 x 105 x 35 to 140 x 66 x 28, are all available in three colours, black, grey or translucent blue. There's even a size optimised for use as a card reader. Variants with two end panels, or one end panel and an integral battery compartment, plus options of plain or contoured plastic panels, IR transparent panels or plain aluminium panels make the 1593 one of our most versatile families.
• Ergonomic design for comfort in use
• 15 sizes: 60 x 105 x 35 to 140 x 66 x 28
• Recess in the top for a membrane keypad or display
• 9 sizes with two end panels
• 5 sizes with one end panel & a battery compartment
• 1 size (1593J, 66 x 66 x 28) without end panels
• The 1593N, 109 x 74 x 25 is sized to accept many card readers
• Plain plastic panels for 14 sizes
• Sculptured plastic panels for 5 sizes
• Plain aluminium panels for 14 sizes
• Infra-red transparent panels for 12 sizes
• Moulded in general purpose ABS with a satin finish
• Tongue & groove construction gives IP54 sealing
• Available as standard in grey, black & translucent blue
• Belt clip accessory
To contact us to discuss a specific requirement, call +44 1256 812812, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use Live Chat via our website. Click on the green "Need Help? Live Chat is Online" banner at the bottom of the page and you will be connected straight away. To help you in specifying your requirements you can download PDF, AutoCAD .dxf and 3D Solid Model .igs and .stp files for all our products from our website.
Contact Details and Archive...