Analog Devices to highlight RF technology leadership at European Microwave Week
30 March 2022
ADI at EuMW 2022
From RF to mmWave, demonstrations span chips to systems, including 5G test & measurement, satellite communications, radar, remote sensing & more...
Semiconductor firm specialising in data conversion, signal processing & power management, Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) has announced its participation in European Microwave Week (EuMW) to be held at the EXCEL London Exhibition & Conference Centre from April 4 – 6, 2022. ADI provides enabling semiconductor technology at every point across the RF, micro- and millimetre wave (mmW) spectrum, and will showcase how it is pushing performance to new heights in communications, RADAR, and remote sensing, as well as terrestrial, mobile and space-based systems.
ADI’s stand (No. 56) will feature live demonstrations across the broad RF spectrum from component selection through basic circuit block integration to full system level platforms. Demonstrations include:
• Full integration of multiple technologies in complex microwave modules and packages at the die level for use up to 60GHz
• Multi-channel development platforms, including a 16x16 phased array prototyping platform for RADAR, satellite communications and electronic countermeasures
• Hybrid beam-forming RADAR development platform for X-band
• 5G mmW instrumentation-grade signal chain products
EuMW speaking programme
Analog Devices’ experts will deliver the following technical presentations during EuMW:
• Defence, Security & Space Forum Panel Session
“Technology Advancements Enable Next-Generation SATCOM & Space-Based RADAR”
Mike Jones, System Platform Manager & Brad Hall, System Applications Manager, Aerospace & Defense, ADI
Tuesday, April 5, 02:20 – 04:00pm GMT
• Rohde & Schwarz Technical Workshop
“Frequency Synthesizer Design & Testing”
Kieran Barrett, Product Applications Engineer, Broad Market Frequency Generation, ADI & Ian Collins, Head of Engineering, EMEA Region, Richardson RFPD
Monday, April 4, 03:45 – 04:15pm GMT
Contact Details and Archive...