CES 2022 news: Lattice FPGAs power next generation Lenovo ThinkPad edge/AI experiences
05 January 2022
Lattice SensAI solution stack & FPGAs power next generation Lenovo ThinkPad edge/AI experiences
Low power Lattice FPGAs & computer vision software solutions to drive a new era of premium PC experiences across latest Lenovo™ ThinkPad™ X1 portfolio, announced at CES 2022.
Low power FPGA specialist, Lattice Semiconductor has announced that its award-winning Lattice CrossLink™-NX FPGAs and AI-optimised software solutions power Lenovo’s latest ThinkPad X1 portfolio announced at CES 2022. The new Lenovo ThinkPad portfolio leverages a fully integrated client hardware and software solution from Lattice to deliver advanced user experiences including immersive engagement, privacy and collaboration, without sacrificing performance or battery life.
“Our portfolio of AI-optimised solutions is designed to meet the growing demand for more intelligence across a variety of edge applications,” said Matt Dobrodziej, Vice President of Segment Marketing & Business Development at Lattice Semiconductor. “We are proud of this collaboration with Lenovo that has resulted in exciting user experiences offering smarter human-computer engagement, privacy, collaboration and better energy management.”
“At Lenovo, an integral part of ThinkPad DNA is to expand the boundaries of what is possible to deliver best-in-class user experiences with innovative technologies,” said Luis Hernandez, Vice President, PC & Smart Solutions Development, Commercial Business, Lenovo IDG. “We’re thrilled to collaborate with Lattice Semiconductor to lead an exciting new era for smart PC with always-aware, on-device low power AI. By enabling new computer vision capabilities with Lattice, our ThinkPad X1 users will experience exceptionally intelligent, interactive and elevated computing capabilities.”
The end-to-end Lattice solution powering the latest Lenovo ThinkPad X1 portfolio announced at CES® 2022 is made up of a combination of:
• Lattice CrossLink-NX FPGAs: Built on the award-winning Lattice Nexus™ platform, CrossLink-NX FPGAs deliver the best-in-class low power consumption, small form factor, reliability and performance that developers need to create innovative embedded vision and AI solutions for compute, industrial, automotive and consumer applications.
• Lattice sensAI™ solution stack: The Lattice sensAI solution stack, a 2022 CES Innovation Awards Honoree, provides ready-to-use AI/ML tools, IP cores, hardware platforms, reference designs and demos, custom design services, and access to Glance by Mirametrix®, which design teams need to develop and bring new edge devices to market quickly. Glance by Mirametrix attention-sensing software is an application layer technology enabling added functionality for security and privacy, digital well-being, intelligent collaboration and productivity, leading a new generation of natural human-computer interaction innovations in consumer and automotive markets.
Additional information on the Lattice-powered Lenovo ThinkPad X1 laptops can be found at: https://news.lenovo.com/pressroom/press-releases/thinkpad-x1s-strengthen-uncompromised-premium-laptop-experiences/
For more information of the Lattice technologies mentioned above, please visit:
• Lattice CrossLink-NX FPGAs
• Lattice Nexus Platform
• Lattice sensAI solution stack
• Glance attention sensing software
Contact Details and Archive...