WNIE Live 2019: the UK trade show for everything electronics – embedded, engineering, design & manufacturing
01 August 2019
Exhibitions remain a vital part of bringing business to life: nothing beats the energy of a face-to-face meeting or the thrill of seeing a machine in a live environment and witnessing the latest technologies & standards in action.
This show preview was originally featured in the August 2019 issue of EPDT magazine [read the digital issue]. Sign up to receive your own copy each month.
What’s New in Electronics (WNIE) Live 2019 is set to deliver a comprehensive two-day event covering the entire spectrum of the electronics industry. With dedicated conferences and exhibition opportunities across the electronics manufacturing, embedded software and test & debug industries, WNIE Live aims to be an unmissable event for anyone involved in electronics. Here, Claire Saunders, Managing Director of What’s New in Electronics tells us what the event has in store for visitors...
WNIE Live 2019 will give visitors and exhibitors the opportunity to enjoy a unique and immersive experience that allows them to meet the right people, make connections, network, and hopefully, have some fun! This year, the event runs at a brand new location; NAEC Stoneleigh, in the heart of The Midlands, from 18th-19th September – and is completely free to attend with free parking, onsite accommodation and free Wi-Fi throughout the whole venue.
This year, our conference focus is on offering content that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so it really is time to step out of the office for a day or two, and stay ahead of the latest additional trends and developments, while acquiring skills, knowledge and ideas, as well as those all-important networking opportunities.
Here are some of the key highlights you can look forward to:
• An international exhibitor list showcasing a host of products and services from all corners of the electronics process. Exhibitors so far include Fuji, Innovative SMT, Europlacer, Keysight, Yelo, Yokogawa, Aegis, Hakko, Humiseal, Adaptsys, Tracks Laser, Cupio, CST Automation, Hitex, G&B Electronics, Altus, CCL, Panasonic Electric Works and many many more. For the most up-to-date exhibitor list, visit: www.wnie.co.uk/exhibitors-directory
• Exclusive area curated by DesignSpark: full details of what to expect will be coming soon, visitors can look forward to an exclusive Blockchain demonstration, as well as a new software launch and a new podcast series delivering the perfect blend of comedy and technology!
• Test & Debug Zone: Test and inspection is a key part and the best quality gateway before delivery. Visit this area for the latest test methods, products and services for the UK electronics industry.
• Embedded Live exhibition & conference: offering industry a great mix of exhibitors showing a vast range of products and services in the embedded software sector, supported by half-day conference programmes. Embedded Live will showcase the next generation of microcontroller technology. The Arm experts from Hitex will be joined by leaders from both Arm and NXP to deliver a roadmap for the next generation of secure IoT devices and machine learning for edge nodes based on the Arm Cortex-M23 and -M33 with TrustZone. NXP will also be presenting a practical tutorial on how to design secure systems using Arm TrustZone with both commercial and open source tools. Hitex will provide an insight into creating secure connections to popular cloud servers with the open source MBED TLS library and KEIL device connector components.
• PCB Pavilion, in association with EIPC: EIPC members and non-members will make up the PCB Pavilion, showcasing products and services that are essential to this key sector.
• The Networking Zone, supported by the Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce: designed to accelerate business contacts with a number of Speed Networking sessions planned throughout WNIE Live, facilitated by the Chamber. Register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
• WNIE TV roundtable debates and interviews covering a range of pertinent industry topics. A full schedule will be available before the event at: www.wnie.online/wnietv
• The IPC Hand Soldering Competition: supported by Advanced Rework Technology. WNIE Live once again hosts the UK competition in 2019. This year, the prize for the winner of the IPC Hand Soldering Competition is to be flown to take part at the Productronica event in November in Munich.
If you are attending WNIE Live, why not enjoy the exclusive benefits of our Executive Club – information, networking opportunities and technical content that is unavailable anywhere else, even online. Sign up to Executive Club News to get even more benefits: www.wnie.co.uk/the-wnie-live-executive-club
If you are involved in electronics development, production, components, systems and applications, then What’s New In Electronics Live is your premier source to meet with engineers, designers, buyers and decision makers in the procurement of products and services.
What’s New in Electronics Live is supported by the groundbreaking What’s New In Electronics Online portal, which reaches a global audience of over 80,000 industry professionals. Any 2019 exhibitor will benefit from an inclusive FREE marketing package, including display advertising within our weekly newsletter, as well as access to over 17,000 social media followers, giving exhibitors significantly more outreach than just a traditional exhibition solution.
WNIE Live brings the electronics industry to life and allows companies to join with like-minded individuals who want to connect and source new contacts. By visiting this event, you can see new products in action and meet suppliers offering services to improve and innovate your business. The event boasts a central hub where you can arrange to meet contacts old and new, and build relationships, face-to-face.
In an online world, this is a unique opportunity to see, hear and touch What’s New in Electronics, with access to information you won’t find anywhere else!
To get involved:
WNIE Live is completely free to attend and you can register now online at: www.wnie.co.uk/live
If you are interested in exhibiting, we have limited space still available. With the lowest stand pricing of any UK manufacturing event, exhibiting at WNIE Live is an incredibly cost effective way to engage with new customers, as well as providing a fantastic business environment to bring your existing customers along to.
Contact Details and Archive...