Brexit update for manufacturers: what you really need to know right now – webinar, Thurs 4th July
03 July 2019
Attend this live webinar with Seamus Nevin, Chief Economist at The Manufacturers' Organisation, Make UK for the very latest on Brexit negotiations and to understand what UK manufacturers need to be doing now to be able to continue to trade effectively post-Brexit.
This exclusive Make UK live Brexit trade webinar will discuss what steps you can take now and in the coming months to continue to trade effectively post-Brexit. Seamus Nevin, Chief Economist and the Make UK Brexit policy team will cover the different types of trade agreements already in existence and what they would mean for UK companies. We will explain what it means in practice to have zero tariffs and show you how to export your goods if you decide to do all the necessary paperwork yourselves.
It is essential listening for any manufacturer trading with the EU, complying with EU rules and employing EU citizens, as well as for those with operations in the EU.
• Understand where we are with the negotiations
• Learn what other EU trade agreements exist at the moment
• Find out how to export to the EU after Brexit
• Discover if the no deal scenario is still possible
• Learn what processes are required to trade with the EU after Brexit
Who should attend?
• MDs and CEOs
• Trade and customs managers
• Supply chain and operational managers
• Online webinar
• Thursday 4th July
• 12.30-1.15pm BST (45 mins)
• Free for Make UK members & non-members
More info: www.makeuk.org/Training/all-training-courses/Brexit-update-for-manufacturers--what-you-need-to-know-now
Contact Details and Archive...