Top 10 stories in Febuary 2019...
04 March 2019
As March begins, we have reviewed the most popular stories – as decided by the readers – on EPDT’s website & newsletter during the last month...
So, we’ve totted up the most clicked and read stories from the EPDT website and newsletter during February 2019 – and now, we feature the top 10 for EPDT readers to review and revisit in this post (and in March's first newsletter).
The list features an inspiring array of technology and topics – including no-charge smartwatches, submersible smartphones, robot taxes and no-fly zones for drones. Tips for implementing Industry 4.0, SpaceX rockets and #WomeninGraphene on International Day of Women & Girls in Science also make an appearance!
Review the list and you’re certain to find something of interest and/or use – and we aim to ensure that 2019 continues to deliver the same diverse and engaging mix of valuable, relevant content for you!
Here’s the list:
1. No-charge smartwatch from Matrix Industries features u-blox GNSS & TransSiP PI technology under the hood
2. UK manufacturing & electronics in rude health…
3. Industry’s highest levels of liquid protection via P2i Dunkable liquid repellent nanotechnology
4. 6 steps for implementing Industry 4.0
5. "Made on Earth": SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket launched carrying Tesla Roadster payload
6. Guest blog: DPA editor asks – Drones: are they worth the trouble?
7. #WomenInGraphene on International Day of Women & Girls in Science: restructuring stereotypes in materials science
8. Guest blog: PBSI editor asks – Should robots be taxed?
9. Efficiency breakthrough in 100% hydrogen engine
10. Selectronic’s ‘New Era’ Sunlight Spectrum LEDs close to actual sunlight
You can also review the:
Top 12 stories on EPDT in 2018...
Top 10 stories in January 2019...
Contact Details and Archive...