Top 10 stories in January 2019...
04 February 2019
Top 10 stories on EPDT in January 2019...
Already one month into 2019, we thought it would be interesting to review the most popular stories – as decided by the readers – on EPDT’s website & newsletter during January 2019...
So, we’ve totted up the most clicked and read stories from the EPDT website and newsletter during 2019's first month – and now, we feature the top 10 for EPDT readers to review and revisit in this post (and in our first February newsletter).
The list features an inspiring array of technology and topics – not surprisingly including tech from CES, industry predictions for 2019 and Brexit. Tips for implementing Industry 4.0, IIoT for fish farming and graphene technologies also make an appearance!
Review the list and you’re certain to find something of interest and/or use – and we aim to ensure that 2019 continues to deliver the same diverse and engaging mix of valuable, relevant content for you!
Here’s the list:
1. CES 2019: AI, 5G & connected mobility will transform the future
2. Editor's comment: Disruptive megatrends that will influence industry in 2019…
3. 8 electronics industry predictions for 2019 from ByteSnap
4. Graphene shows unique potential to exceed bandwidth demands of future telecoms
5. "Made on Earth": SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket launched carrying Tesla Roadster payload
6. 6 steps for implementing Industry 4.0
7. Efficiency breakthrough in 100% hydrogen engine
8. EURIS Taskforce leads calls for extension to Article 50
9. OrCam's wearable AI platforms on show at CES 2019
10. Fish farming's first IIoT platform to improve aquaculture maintenance
You can also review the Top 12 stories on EPDT in 2018...
Contact Details and Archive...