Top 12 stories on EPDT in 2018...
08 January 2019
As 2019 begins, we have looked back at the most popular stories – as decided by the readers – on EPDT’s website & in its newsletter during the year of 2018...
So, we’ve totted up the most clicked and read stories from the EPDT website and newsletter during 2018 – and now, we feature the top 12 for EPDT readers to review and revisit in this post (and in our first newsletter of the year).
The list features an inspiring array of technology and topics, covering everything from artificial intelligence, smart everything (from devices to sensing), space exploration and innovative energy/power solutions, through to inspiring the next generation of engineers – and the ubiquitous Internet of Things. Review the list and you’re sure to find something of interest and/or use – and we aim to ensure that 2019 delivers the same diverse and engaging mix of valuable, relevant content for you!
So, without further ado, here’s the list:
- Battery-powered devices to benefit from a ‘sense of hearing’
- Human gaze-inspired autonomous sensing wins innovation award
- Almost 50,000 join the Tomorrow's Engineers Week Big Assembly
- AI and IoT – looking to the future of the smart factory
- In-sock sensor technology determines best footwear for athletes
- PIN-on-glass: revolutionary phone payment system to be showcased
- A fresh approach for automatic transfer switches
- RS and 600 schoolchildren in Guinness World Records' ‘Rube Goldberg machine’ challenge
- Efficiency breakthrough in 100% hydrogen engine
- "Made on Earth": SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket launched carrying Tesla Roadster payload
- High-accuracy inertial smart sensor for pedestrian tracking in mobile devices
- A water-based, rechargeable battery
Contact Details and Archive...