Mini-STX mainboard with latest generation Intel® Gemini Lake Processor
21 November 2018
Based on the latest Intel® processor family, Gemini Lake, the Fujitsu D3544-S, is a versatile, industrial Mini-STX mainboard/embedded PC, designed for 24/7 continuous operation.
Using this latest generation of processors – the Intel® Celeron® Processors J4005, J4105 as well as the Intel® Pentium® Processor J5005 – the best possible long term guaranteed lifecycle of over 5 years is ensured.
Compared with Mini-ITX boards the Mini-STX are even smaller thanks to the reduction in silicon size but still have the power and support cost-effective design and layout. The Mini-STX format is an ideal replacement for other form factors to reduce cost, reduce footprint but maintain connectivity and power.
2xQuad Core Versions
Intel Pentium Silver Processor J5005 (QC@2.5GHz)
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 605 (18EUs@800MHz)
Intel Celeron Processor J4105 (QC@2.5GHz)
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600 (12EUs@750MHz)
1xDual Core Version
Intel Celeron Processor J4005 (DC@2.7GHz)
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600 (12EUs@700MHz)
· Wide power input range of 8 to 24V DC
· Compact 140 x 148mm
· Operating Temp. range 0 to 60°C
· 10W TDP
· 2 DisplayPort V1.2 ports
· Dual LVDS (24-bit)
· eDP V1.4 connectivity
· 8-bit general purpose I/O
· USB 2.0, USB3.1, 2 x SATA 111
· Support for an M.2SSD and M2.2WLAN/Bluetooth
· Intel-integrated TPM V2.0, dual GbE LAN, RS-22/485.422 support
· STX Mini mainboard is manufactured in Europe
· Range of Chassis available – standard, customizable, industrial or total custom.
· Range of peripherals available – RAM, storage, PSU and more...
RDS has a comprehensive network of local and European support teams to ensure any help required is delivered promptly, with no time zone delays or language barriers.
For more information, visit www.review-displays.co.uk/products/embedded-solutions/embedded-computing/single-board-computers/mini-itx/d3544-s.
Contact Details and Archive...