Analog Devices’ rugged RS485 transceiver delivers in extreme temperature & high noise environments
14 August 2018
Analog Devices have introduced the LTC2879X extreme temperature 175°C ±60V fault tolerant RS485/RS422 transceiver. The device is engineered to operate in demanding temperature ranges and is 100% tested to specifications at 175°C.
Features such as enhanced overvoltage fault protection and extreme electrical overstress (EOS) protection ensure reliable data communications against the most common threats in electrically noisy environments. The LTC2879X’s tiny 3mm x 3mm footprint is 50% smaller than comparable devices, which helps lower PCB costs and develop condensed design formats.
- View the LTC2879X product page, download data sheet and order samples: http://www.analog.com/LTC2879X.
The extreme temperature range, rugged fault tolerance, and low-drift, low-leakage circuitry of the LTC2879X device make it well suited for use in oil and gas exploration, industrial control, and aerospace and defence applications. For more information, visit www.analog.com/LTC2879X.
Summary of Features: LTC2879X
· -55°C to 175°C Guaranteed Operation
· ±60V Overvoltage Protection & ±25V Common Mode Range
· ±52kV ESD Interface Pins, ±15kV All Other Pins
· ±2kV (Level 4) IEC61000-4-4 Fast Transient Burst
· 5x Receiver Hysteresis (240mV) Compared to Standard RS485 Transceivers
· 3V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
· TIA/EIA-485-A & PROFIBUS IEC 61158-2 Compliant
Pricing & Availability
Price Each per 100
Starts at $29.90
Contact Details and Archive...