High performance power design in half the time
14 December 2016
Vicor’s new webinar lets you learn how to cut design time, reduce risk, and simplify the design of your power system using the Power Component Design Methodology.
Watch: A Process for Designing High Performance AC – DC Power Systems
Paul Yeaman, Director, Applications Engineering talks about:
- Traditional approaches to power systems design
- The benefits of treating power distribution as one system
- Use of the Power Component Design Methodology
Who Should Watch?
- Online tools to help reduce design cycle time
This Webinar is ideal for all engineers involved with power systems design, and will address the design of the complete power chain from the power source (front end) to the point of load. The Power Component Design Methodology offers significant advantages for experienced power system designers and to engineers for whom power system design is only a part of their role.Vicor Webinar Series
Learn more about current trends and topics
• On demand Enabling Bi-Directional Energy Flow Using DC Power Transformers Webinar
Harry Vig, Vicor Principal Systems Application Engineer
• On demand Maximum Load: The Wrong Specification for Pulsed Power
Dave Berry, Vicor Principal Application Engineer
• On demand How to Create Cooler Power Systems with Simulation Tools
Mike DeGaetano, Vicor Systems Applications Engineer
Contact Details and Archive...