Winners of Launchpad new technologies competition
27 October 2015
Ten companies have been selected for the IDTechEx Launchpad, demonstrating their new products at the IDTechEx Show! Nov 18-19th in Santa Clara, CA.
IDTechEx Launchpad is sponsored by Qualcomm, the global semiconductor company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. Also a presenter at the show, Qualcomm will unveil their printed electronics-enabled golf performance sensor.
Launchpad winners (listed below) will show their innovations to over 3,000 attendees, including product developers, technology scouts and integrators.
The IDTechEx Show! is one of the best places to see new and emerging technologies. The winners will be showcasing their innovative technologies alongside more than 200 other exhibitors that will be demonstrating wearable technologies, 3D printing, printed electronics, IoT and sensors.
Winners of IDTechEx Launchpad are:
• Argil, Inc. - which will demonstrate smart windows using an electrochromic film with adjustable opacity.
• Atheer - which will showcase smart glasses that combine augmented reality with intelligent gesture.
• Electroninks - which will demonstrate electronic circuits that can be drawn on paper.
• Luxexcel - which will show 3D printed transparent objects that can revolutionise the photonics an optics industry.
• Nikola Labs - which will demonstrate harvesting power wirelessly from ambient cellular or Wi-Fi signals.
• Novasentis - which will showcase film actuators that enable new applications and features in consumer electronics.
• Optinvent - which will demonstrate the world’s first smart headphones, blending audio with a new visual experience.
• Orbital Composites - which will showcase enabling 3D printing of satellites in orbit.
• Owl-works - which will showcase a novel, new 3D printer that uses an LCD panel to create a new price point category for light based 3D printers.
• Witt Limited - which will demonstrate converting naturally occurring omni-directional motion into a single rotational motion for the production of electrical power.
Contact Details and Archive...