NEW is nearly here!
16 April 2012
Spanning sectors from design to final manufacture and championing areas in live production, wireless, embedded, components, design, test, training, power supplies, power electronics and much more, this event offers you an ideal platform to source products and services related to electronics design and manufacturing.
The 2012 Expo will form part of the UKs largest manufacturing event running alongside another seven industry events spanning more than 37,000 sqm of space and giving you the opportunity to see around 1,000 exhibiting companies.
NEW:UK will now be located in Hall 2 within the main Piazza of the NEC, sharing an entrance with the Independent Power Energy and Electricity Event and Electrex, co-located and next door to Drives and Controls, Air-Tech, IFPEX, Plant and Asset Management and MACH.
These events cover sectors such as test, measurement, inspection, assembly, automation and robotics, contract manufacturing, design, CAD/CAM, rapid manufacturing, rapid prototyping, power supplies, sensors and more
NEW:UK 2012 offers visitors:
• International exhibitors covering the complete spectrum of embedded & electronics technologies
• 30% bigger floor plan
• Live on the show features
• Hands on workshops
• A full programme of free seminars and workshops covering up to date topics and industry trends
• Brokerage and networking opportunities
• Prize draws throughout the event giving visitors the chance to win the latest gadgets
Contact Details and Archive...