Mouser expands its line card, adding over 50 new suppliers in 2018
25 January 2019
Mouser Electronics, authorised global electronics components distributor, added 51 new suppliers to its industry-leading line card of almost 800 suppliers in 2018, providing even greater choice to design engineers, component buyers and procurement agents.
Mouser already offers the largest assortment and inventory of semiconductors and electronic components, with more than five million products in stock – and with many new embedded suppliers among the additions, Mouser continues to strengthen its focus on the Internet of Things (IoT).
“Mouser is uniquely focused on offering our customers the industry’s widest selection of the latest products and technologies from a broad range of the leading electronic component manufacturers,” said Jeff Newell, Mouser Electronics’ Senior Vice President of Products. “Adding this significant number of new suppliers reinforces Mouser’s reputation as a one-stop shop for all the board-level components and associated development tools necessary for total project design.”
Among the new suppliers added by Mouser are:
• Micron, a leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information.
• Samtec, a leader in the electronic interconnect industry and a global manufacturer of connectors, cables, optics and RF systems.
• Marvell, a provider of storage, processing, networking, security and connectivity semiconductor solutions.
• Sigfox, a leading IoT services provider.
• Sudo Systems, an innovator in high-performance embedded systems for next-generation IoT devices.
• NewAE Technology, a company dedicated to providing low-cost, open source tools for performing side-channel power analysis and fault glitching.
With its broad product line and focus on customer service, Mouser strives to empower innovation among design engineers and buyers by delivering advanced technologies. Mouser stocks the world’s widest selection of the latest semiconductors and electronic components for the newest design projects. Mouser’s website is continually updated and offers advanced search methods to help customers quickly locate inventory. Mouser.com also houses data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information and engineering tools.
Contact Details and Archive...