CDS1 – Configurable Display Switch now available
18 September 2018
Introducing SCHURTER’s new generation of intelligent input systems with capacitive touch technology: the intuitive operation – with its touch-of-a-finger stroke, wipe or rotation on the touchscreen – resembles the functions of a smartphone.
The user decides what is displayed, and with a wipe of the bright round OLED display, the selection can be activated. Hard image change, gentle fade-in and fade-out: the product has complete creative flexibility with all functions being fully configurable.
The same flexibility is enjoyed with regard to the layout of the glass screen. Any symbols on the soft keys are possible. Accentuate the overall visual appearance of the switch by means of an added aluminium decorative ring.
The ground-breaking capacitive CDS1 has an internal mass storage, on which all images, graphics and animations can be loaded via a Micro USB 2.0 interface.
Standard interfaces I2C, SPI or RS232 are available for communication between the CDS1 and the customer's machine control.
The CDS1 is mounted on the front panel from the rear. A special mounting ring with screws is available for this purpose. If the supplied O-ring is used, an IP protection of IP67 is achieved, (without a seal ring it is IP40).
Plug-and-play: this is the motto for the CDS1. Unpack and connect immediately using the machine simulator (Windows) provided. It can’t be easier. With the CDS1, SCHURTER introduces its first model of a pioneering new generation of human-machine interfaces.
- Configurable Input System
- Full Size Touchscreen
- Round Shaped OLED Display
- Plug and Play
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 VDC
- Display: 16 bit colour OLED, 128 x 128 pixel
- Touch screen: full-size PCAP
- Touch functions: rotation, swipe, tap
- Integrated memory: 4 MB, Micro USB-B 2.0 port
- Supported interfaces I2C, SPI, RS232
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Operation system for Simulator Windows 7 and higher
- Operation system for CDS1 no operating system required
- Industrial machinery
- Vending and ticketing machines
- POS terminals
- Professional electronic equipment
- Food service and processing equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Premium white goods
Configurable Input Device CDS1
Contact Details and Archive...