What’s New in Electronics Live: bringing the world of electronics together
05 September 2018
WNIE Live is set to deliver a comprehensive 2-day event covering the whole spectrum of the electronics industry. With dedicated conferences and exhibition opportunities for the embedded and EMC industries, as well as electronics manufacturing, WNIE Live plans to be the unmissable electronics event of the year.
For the digital issue of this piece, please visit this link – or click here to register for EPDT's magazine.
We all know exhibitions remain an important part of bringing industries to life: nothing beats the energy of a face-to-face meeting or the thrill of seeing a machine in a live environment, delivering the latest technologies and standards. WNIE Live gives customers and vendors the opportunity to enjoy a unique experience that allows them to meet the right people, make connections, network and hopefully have some fun.
Here are some of the key highlights you can look forward to:
• An international exhibitor list of over 100 companies showcasing a host of products and services from all corners of the electronics process
• EMC UK Expo & Conference: a designated area for EMC UK within the What’s New in Electronics Live exhibition. To view the conference programme, go to emcuk.co.uk/programme
• Embedded Live Exhibition & Conference, in association with Feabhas: a great mix of exhibitors showcasing a vast range of products and services, supported by four half-day conference session programmes.
To view the programme, go to www.feabhas.com/embedded-live-2018-agenda
• WNIE TV roundtable debates covering a range of pertinent industry topics
• The IPC Hand Soldering Competition – supported by Advanced Rework Technology
• Female Leaders in Tech Europe (FLITE) Networking Event
• UK debut of the IPC CFX (Connected Factory eXchange) Live Showcase: an Industry 4.0 technological demonstration, which operates in real time and will deliver standardised machine data from participating exhibitors through the cloud to show visitors via their mobile devices
Visitor badges will also give free access to all the other events running in conjunction with WNIE Live at The NEC, including PPMA (the processing & packaging machinery show), TCT (the 3D printing & additive manufacturing show) and Sensors & Instrumentation (for test, measurement & control), allowing easy circulation from one to the other without having to re-register.
If you are involved in electronics development, production, components, systems or applications, then What’s New In Electronics Live is your premier source to meet with engineers, designers, buyers and decision makers in the procurement of products and services. WNIE Live is also supported by the ground-breaking WNIE Online portal, which reaches a global audience of over 80,000 industry professionals, giving exhibitors far more outreach than just a traditional exhibition solution.
WNIE Live brings the electronics industry to life, allowing companies to join with like-minded individuals who want to connect and source new contacts. By visiting this event you can see new products in action and meet suppliers offering services to improve and innovate your business. The event boasts a central hub where you can arrange to meet contacts old and new and build relationships, face to face. In an online world, this is a unique opportunity to see, hear and touch What’s New in Electronics.
All of these events are completely free to attend and you can register now for WNIE Live at www.wnie.co.uk/live.
For more details on exhibiting at the event, including a free marketing package worth £2,500, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1428 609 382.
Contact Details and Archive...