Data logging – regardless of experience
06 March 2018
Introducing the PicoLog 6, a user-friendly data logging system that allows faster setup, more advanced ways to review the capture – and almost unlimited storage capability.
It was in 1991 that pico Technology designed and manufactured its first data logger, the ADC-10: it had a simple scope and logging software package for MS-DOS, so that users could achieve the three fundamental purposes of logging software: set up the logger, view the graphed data and save the capture to disk. These packages later became known as the PicoScope and PicoLog software.
Designed from the ground up – to be intuitive from the outset – PicoLog 6 allows you to set up the logger and start recording with just a few clicks of the mouse, regardless of your level of data logging experience. Some of the features include the following:
- Real-time data collection and display
- Available for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Virtually unlimited logging capacity to PC
- Robust database format minimises data loss and corruption
- Simple and complex programmable alarms
- Up to four independent graph displays
- Channels and graphs can be scaled using lookup tables or equations
- Data can be exported as CSV, clipboard image or PDF
- Supports multiple different Pico Technology data loggers on the same PC
For more information, visit pico Technology’s software downloads page.
Contact Details and Archive...